A piney terpene focused on relief
It’s safe to say that the benefits of weed in general are so broad, tangible, and enjoyable. When we focus in on one variety, one strain, and one terpene, we are able to grasp these benefits even further. Today, let’s take a deeper look at the terpene Pinene (pie-neen.)
Here’s what you can expect in flavor and aroma:
- Piney, woodsy, musty
Here’s what you can expect in benefits:
- Pain relief
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Helps with anxiety
- Aids memory
- Helps to relax and open airways
- Antibiotic properties
- Aids in addiction recovery
Here are a few products to try with Dutch Treat ft. Pinene:
- Raven’s Dutch Haze: A spacey sativa-hybrid cross of Dutch Treat and Super Silver Haze with an intensely sweet tropical candy nose.
- Kouchlock’s Fat Boy, Dutch Treat Pre-Roll: Hits fast and hard with a cerebral rush of euphoric energy and later turns into a warming body buzz leaving you helplessly sedated. (20% off today!)
- Phat Panda’s Panda Pen, Dutch Treat Cartridge: An essential strain in Amsterdam coffee shops. Sweet fruits mixed with pine and eucalyptus.
- Eagle Trees’ Royal Dutch Pre-Roll 3pk: Royal Kush 7 x Dutch Treat. A combination of sweet, pine and earthy flavors. This strain offers a bold and trippy high. (20% off today!)
- Walden’s Middlefork CBD 5:1 RSO: Creativity and energy are ushered in by sweet berry and tangy citrus notes inherited from the strain’s Blueberry and Dutch Treat parents.