At Trove Cannabis we strive to deliver an excellent customer experience every step of the way. Ensuring our customers have a positive shopping experience is always at the forefront and we are constantly making improvements to help achieve that.
To stand behind this mantra, our online ordering system is built specifically for customers in mind enabling them to reserve products and have them ready for in-store pick up right when they step into our door.
How to order online
The process is simple and can be done from the comfort of your couch, at all hours of the day. (Of course, pickup is only offered during our store hours.)
Here is a step-by-step process to ensure you place your order online without any fuss.
- Start by accessing our Menu by clicking the “Order” tab in the top right corner of our website.
- From there you will be prompted to our menu highlighting all types of products that we offer to reserve online.
- Let’s say, hypothetically, that you are interested in reserving a hybrid strand. Simply click on “Hybrid” and you will be prompted to the page highlighted below. There will be an array of products displayed specifically highlighting all “hybrid” products.
- From this screen, you can choose which products you want to reserve online by simply clicking on the “Reserve Online” button below each product. Following this step, you will be prompted to a pop-up screen where you can adjust the quantity and then “Add To Cart.”
- Each product that is added to the cart will be stored in the top right corner of our website labeled “Cart”. This feature allows you to continue browsing until you’re ready for checkout.
- To either check your cart or continue to checkout, simply click on the cart icon and a pop-up will appear (below). From this screen you can adjust the quantity of product(s), continue shopping, or checkout.
- We’ve finally made it to the last step of ordering online! If you select “Ready To Checkout,” you will be directed to the screen below. To ensure your product is ready for pickup (typically within 30 minutes of when the order is placed), fill out all the required information below and then you will be all set for in-store pickup.
Things to remember when ordering online:
- The menu is updated regularly, so there is a very good chance that when an order is being placed online the product will be in stock in store.
- Ordering can be done anywhere, 24/7!
- Ordering online is the best option during our current situation, as it lessens the time you’re in the store and ensures the safety and health of our staff and fellow customers.
- Any discounts on products will be automatically applied at checkout. Make sure to tell your budtender if you are a Gold Member or qualify for any discounts.
- When picking up a product in person, please make sure to wear a mask to keep yourself and our employees protected.
Happy online ordering, we look forward to serving you!